Join us for a Happy Christmas at ‘The Cottage’
.....where we’ll be waiting to welcome you,
help you to settle in and ensure you feel warm,
relaxed and comfortable.
You’ll find a programme of things to do but
there’s no compunction. Just choose as much or
as little as you want to do.
Relax and treat ‘The Cottage’ as your
home from home.
- Arrive for afternoon tea and teacakes from 3pm. Start to relax.
- Four course dinner preceded by a drinks reception.
- Carols will be sung after dinner. The singers gladly visit us every year giving up their time but they do ask for a charity donation.
- Midnight Mass at Little Malvern Priory (C of E) or St Wulstans (RC)
- A leisurely start and full English breakfast
- For the energetic, time to walk the Malvern Hills (transport provided to the British Camp near the top) or enjoy the time to open your presents.
- A Christmas champagne toast will precede a traditional four course Christmas lunch. On this occasion only we all sit at big family tables (no you won’t be split up). Crackers, whizzy balloons etc provided!
- Relax in the lounge, toast teacakes on an open fire and enjoy a slice of Christmas cake.
- Informal relaxed buffet supper. Wind down, couch out.
- Start with a hearty English breakfast.
- Set out on a trip if you wish, we will provide a list of ideas and a picnic.
- If you stay in the hotel, lunch will be an informal buffet.
After lunch Peter Taylor, our regular irrepressible quiz master will run a fun quiz. Join in as individuals or as teams. Agreeable prizes to be won.
- Time for relaxing and afternoon tea.
- Complete the day with a scrummy four course dinner.
Sunday 27th December
- A slow start and alas time to prepare for your homeward journey unless you wish to extend your stay for further relaxation and cosseting!
- If you do, you can take advantage of very special rates.
Christmas Day Lunch Menu
Crab and Crayfish Ravioli
Buttered Spinach, Green Onion, Crab Bisque
Pressing of Duck
Pickled Carrot Salad, Panko Egg, Orange Gel
* * * * *
Celeriac, Apple and Grain Mustard Velouté
White Peach and Champagne Sorbet
* * * * *
Confit Leg and Sultana Seasoning, ‘Pigs in Blankets’,
Glazed Parsnips, Roast Potatoes,
Seasonal Vegetables and Roast Gravy
Seared Bream and Red Mullet
Cauliflower Purée, Warm Potato, Pea and Pancetta Salad
Cotswold Beef Wellington
Horseradish Pommes Anna, Madeira Jus
Toasted Seed and Parmesan Suet Cannelloni
of Roast Vegetables, Tomato and Basil Compote
* * * * *
Cranberry and Orange Christmas Pudding
Cardamom English Custard
Spiced Apple and Pear Chutney, Biscuits
* * * * *
Coffee and Mince Pies
2015 Rates for 3 nights. Please call for the 2 night packages.
Fourth and subsequent nights £72 per person per night
Fourth and subsequent nights £93per person per night
Fourth and subsequent nights: £106 per person per night
Single Rate - £695,£735, £780 - categories as grouped above
Extra nights:£82, £96, £112 respectively
Deposit A non-returnable deposit of £200 per room is payable on reservation with the balance to be paid by 15th November 2015. If payment is not received we reserve the right to attempt to re-let the room.
Cancellation If a room is cancelled for whatever reason, neither the deposit nor, after 15th November 2015, none of the monies will be refunded. Cancellation insurance is recommended to prevent you from being personally liable.
Pets Well behaved pets are welcome in the downstairs rooms of The Pinnacles. No stabling for camels, donkeys, or reindeer - but nose bags can be provided!
Payment Cash, Cheques or Visa Debit preferred, but Mastercard and Amex if nessasary.
We reserve the right to alter or cancel the programme.